Thursday 21 May 2009

Friend or Foe?

OH MY GOD. I think im becoming a Slut! hahaha

Just kidding.

I dont know what to say really, im here in Zahra's office, waiting for her to finish her work, its 4am BTW. And yesh im really tired, but the extent we go through for our close friends right?

Like i would take a bullet for any of my besties! Well, i guess thats just how life is, friends mean a lot.

I feel like my best friend in the whole wide world, is drifting futher and further away from me.
Its like my heart is being plunged out, well i dont mean to sound dramatic, but you when u start to lose the person, the one person, who truly understands you, is there for you and tries to follow you.

I dont know , maybe i should move on?
I mean well like, i cant say much, he's been through alot as of recent. So maybe he's changed because of this disastrous few weeks or maybe its the people around him, who dont like me and then start to bad mouth me to him?

Life brings you down slippery path ways but you try to deal with them with class and not angry or emotions.

I cant say more.

Love j

1 comment:

Z said...

:-) thank u for sticking by me when i needed a friend XOXOX