Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Art of Losing

Bonjour,
It happens to everyone!
It happens everyday!
It makes you feel like something was thrown at you with ultra lightning speed!
Now! what I'm talking about is LOSING.


It doesn't really matter what it is you lose, but just the mere fact that you know you've lost something makes you feel horrible!

OK the main point of this post is to explain my experiences to everyone on the things I've lost over the years of my existence.
The thing is I'm not going to blog about material things, I'm going to write about the "thing" that we all hate losing!

This precious thing that we all lose at some point of our lives is FRIENDS.

Gah the thought of losing friends to me has become the last thing on my mind!
I bet you want to know why right?
I'll start from a long long long time ago.
The fact is, I mix with a very mixed group and most of them consist of foreigners. I guess its because i click better with foreigners rather than locals. This could be because of my knowledge of the English language, I used to have problems communicating because my Malay was never that good, Well of recently my vocab in the Malay language has become very good and now i can have a good conversation without errors, Well most of the time at least!

Hey, I'm getting out of context! Anyway, yeah so most of my friends were from international schools or used to come down from overseas to visit me. And the thing is is they all left!
I mean they would be here for a month or so and then just leave and there i would be sobbing and getting all depressed, and you know what? I used to be so Emotional for like 2 weeks! and then finally i would move on! But the fact is i was getting tired of myself getting all emotional!
I would tell my self that i was a very sociable person and i had one too many friends , so for me to be crying over one friend was just ridiculous!

OK this may sound weird but, I think it applies to many of us, OK you when u and Ur friend love this particular song or band and then the friend leaves away and you know Ur not going to see the person for a long period of time, well for me i can never play THAT song or listen toTHAT band, because all it does is reminds me of the times we had! Its really weird but hey that's me!

So i will never listen to that particular song. haha

Anyway i think all of us go through a bad break up, or deaths, or losing precious things in our life. But we all need to learn how to get over it. I'm one to talk because I've gone thru so much in my life and yet I've tried to rise above everything, So i think, if i can do it;You can do it.
Common fact, Become less attached to the one you love for you might lose them at any time. But in that same time, Give them all the love you can give.

Speadthelove. jon . Aurevoir.xx

No comments: